Presented by the Harrisburg Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo, LLC
Judo Schedule: Sunday, July 30, 2017. Registration / weigh-ins 9-10:30 AM
- Entrants must be USJF, USJI or USJA members. ( We will have USJA & USJF membership forms at the tournament site, if you are not currently a member of the associations yet)
- Please bring Blue and White Belts, we will have limited belts available.
- All ages are as of July 31, 2017
- Modified IJF Rules will govern this tournament. Current IJF medical rules with no examination allowed except for blood or grave injury will apply in all Senior and Masters divisions. No shime waza (chokes) are allowed for juniors age 12 and under. There will be no kansetsu waza (armbars) allowed in Junior competition. Those who perform prohibited acts are subject to automatic Hansoku Make. Any junior who participates in Senior competition is subject to senior division tournament rules. Kansetsu waza (armbars) will be allowed in all Senior and Masters divisions.
- Double elimination tournament
- For all divisions, Madison Weight Classes will be used to maximize competitive opportunities! In the Madison system, there are no defined weight classes and brackets are made within divisions based on weight at weigh-ins. This will not only provide competitors with the maximum number of matches, but it will also discourage dangerous weight cutting.
- Judo will begin at approximately 11:00 am.
- Fee Online $40 for Youth Division and $50 for Adult 17+ Divisions
- For additional divisions $10
- Fee by Check / Mail $55
- Fee for Walk on $60
- Medals are awarded to the top three competitors in each division.
- Team trophies will be available to the top teams in both the youth and adult divisions. Team points will be calculated as follows: gold medal (5 points), silver medal (3 points), bronze medal (1 point).
- Online registration is open until Friday, July 28, 2017
David Brogan, Harrisburg Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo, LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org 717-420-6608