ENTRY DEADLINE: July 22, 2018
- BW11C Youth age 11 & under mixed female & male
- BW12F Youth age 12-15 female
- BW12M Youth age 12-15 male
- BW16F Youth age 16-20 female
- BW16M Youth age 16-20 male
- BW21F Young adult age 21-34 female
- BW21M Young adult age 21-34 male
- BW35F Adult age 35-54 female
- BW35M Adult age 35-54 male
- BW55F Senior age 55-64 female
- BW55M Senior age 55-64 male
- BW65F Super Senior 65 and over Female
- BW65M Super Senior 65 and over Male
- BW01 Handicap (21 or more games average required)
- BW02 Scratch (21 or more games average required)
- BW03 Doubles (athletes must be entered into singles tournament to play in doubles)
The 11 and under division is handicap only. 12 and over can bowl Handicap or Scratch
- An athlete must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible athletes for annual Keystone State Summer Games
- All Participants must have a current sanction card at check-in
Age Determination as of August 1, 2018 for KSG Athletes
- All entrants will bowl three (3) games top 5 in each division will advance to the 3 game finals.
- Medals will be presented right after the finals
- Doubles will be based on Team Average.
- Doubles can be any mix of: Youth, Young Adult, Men, and Women
- Competition will be USBC certified and follow USBC rules. All USBC Awards will be recognized providing the entrant shows a current sanction card.
- Rules 319d and 319e will be waived.
- Highest League average for the 2017-2018 Year Ending (21 games or more WINTER League Only).
- Entrants with less than 21 games MUST bowl scratch.
- All handicap divisions will use 80% of 220. MUST have current Standing Sheet from ALL leagues bowling in submitted NO later than Tournament check in.
- On Line: $45.00 Per Person, which includes Lineage
- $15.00 Each Additional Event