KSG Ice Hockey Finals Fee
- PeeWee - males age 12 & Under
- Bantam - males age 14 & Under
- Midget 16U - males 16 & Under
- Midget 18U - males 18 & Under
- Junior Female - age 20 & Under
The classification of a player shall be determined by their age on December 31, 2017
- An athlete must meet ONE of the following criteria for Keystone Divisions:
- A full-time Pennsylvania resident within the region for 30 days prior to first day of tryouts.
- A full-time Pennsylvania student at a recognized academic institution in the region.
- To determine your region, please see County Codes Below:
- The above map is the general county map - Ice Hockey Regions are as follows:
- Central: Nittany Region, West Region except for Greene, Washington, Allegheny, Westmoreland, Fayette Counties
- East: Blue Mountain, Capital, Lehigh Valley, and Pocono Regions
- South: Delaware Valley and Metro Regions
- West: Greene, Washington, Allegheny, Westmoreland, Fayette Counties
REGIONAL TRYOUTS: Athletes registering for tryouts online MUST bring their registration receipt to the tryout as proof of registration - without the receipt you maybe charged an additional fee at the site.