- Female and Male Singles
- Female and Male Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
When you register, do not forget to list your partner’s name on the registration form (first and last name) for gender doubles and/or mixed doubles. If you do not have a doubles’ partner, write that you need a partner.
$20 will be charged for one event. An additional $5 will be assessed for each event entered.
The competition will be a double elimination format. Matches are based upon the best two out of three games. Matches will be best of three 11-point games, unless otherwise indicated by the Pickleball Coordinator. All games must be won 2 points.
- Courts will be defined and rules will follow those as prescribed by the International Federation of Pickleball, Official Tournament Rulebook, January, 2014 revision.
- A tournament-approved (IFP/USAPA) yellow Dura Fast 40 pickleball will be used for the games. Balls will be provided, but they are not souvenirs.
- You need to check in. Check-in time will begin at 8:10am.
- Competitors should bring their own paddles.
- Thirty (30) minutes has been estimated for each match. Because the time is an estimate, please be ready to play 30 minutes ahead of time. If time is limited, due to the large number of entries, the coordinator reserves the right to reduce points played per game in order to accommodate all the matches; games will not be less than 7 points.
- This is not a drop-in sport. You must be registered and on the schedule to play pickleball. If you need a partner, I will look first among registrants for one. If none is available, I will be unable to accommodate a person’s request for a double’s partner.
- In case of an age category difference, a player can play down in a younger age group, but a younger player cannot play up in an older age group.
- Each player or team is expected to call faults honestly. If conflict ensues, referees will officiate the games. The referees’ decisions are final. Referees are empowered to issue warnings and call technical fouls.
Awards: In each age category, medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places,
Age Divisions for Males and Females:
Open Division: 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, etc.
An athlete must meet the following criteria: - Eligible athletes for annual Keystone State Summer Games - No Regional Qualifier / Tryout Needed